Suffering from writer's block, which is a bit irritating when one is in the middle of writing a novel.
So...I started doing what I always do when I have creativity issues: I'm going back into old Poser files to edit them and re-render them as larger images. I am trying to make viewing as convenient for my visitors as possible, so most new and re-rendered upright pictures will be 900 pixels wide, which is the standard width used by DA. My older images are a lot smaller, partly because it took me a long time to figure out an ideal size for Poser renders. For a couple of years, not knowing any better, I rendered to whatever size the background image was. Later I used 820 pixels as a standard, but have since moved to 900.
Lately I have re-opened and re-rendered some older pictures from my novels "The Wanderings of Amy" [link]
and "The Courier" [link]
I feel that both of those novels are under-represented in my gallery, so I am seeking to fix that.
I also am in the process of setting up a profile in Tumblr and will post some of the images already posted here in DeviantArt. There are a few pictures from my novels that don't fall within the rules of DA which I will post as well, time permitting. (I will post a censored version here and provide the link to the uncensored one)
The link to my Tumblr page is here: [link]
although I don't have much in there yet.
I'm still trying to figure out how to use Tumblr. For example I have no idea how many, or if any, Tumblr viewers have accessed my files. Here in DeviantArt viewing stats are straightforward, but I haven't seen that function for Tumblr.
Oh well, enough said on creativity deficit. Spring is here...even in Oregon!